This month tens of thousands of people will descend on Austin, TX for one of the biggest conferences in the country. SXSW Interactive is fun, memorable, packed with useful sessions and, frankly, completely overwhelming.With so many SXSW sessions and events to choose from – not to mention everything else in Austin worth checking out – figuring out your schedule can be tedious. Maybe we can save you some of the trouble. For the B2B marketer heading to SXSW this year, here are some tips and events you should definitely consider.
- Plan breaks and know where to take them.
- Friday Session Highlight: Innovative Brands Using Data-Driven Marketing
- Saturday Session Highlight: Search Camp: Converting SEO to ROI
- Saturday Session Highlight: Programmatic Advertising in the Age of CX
- Saturday Session Highlight: Humans, Not Machines: Content is About Connecting
- Sunday Session Highlight: Analytics for Social Marketing
- Monday Session Highlight: Dashboards Are Easy: Visualization is Hard
- Attend the parties and network!
- Take a break from downtown and see more of Austin.
That’s still just a tiny list of the activities and cool spots Austin has to offer outside of downtown. It’s a big city with a lot going on. If you need a break from the crowds, don’t be afraid to venture out of the city hub and into the rest of the city.
SXSW is like nothing else on earth. It’s a huge celebration of innovative ideas, creativity, and entertainment. You’ll be making memories on this trip, so make sure you do your best to enjoy every minute of it.
Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed under CC BY 3.0