Inside Sales Associate
Job Location(s): Austin, Texas or Providence, R.I.
The Inside Sales Associate has an assigned quota that requires generating leads and setting appointments within the assigned territory. They work to develop and execute a territory plan and strategy that will result in high-quality meetings that lead to pipeline and revenue.
For qualified prospects, the Inside Sales Associate must conduct a needs analysis and demonstrate the value of Hive9 to potential clients by communicating how we address their critical business issues. Upon new client acquisition, this person will collaborate with the client success team to ensure the successful transition of all new business bookings.
- Achieve a new business sales quota in the assigned territory.
- Prospect and set meetings with appropriate accounts from a target account list
- Sell to the director level and above within the prospect’s marketing organization
- Maintain an appropriate lead pipeline to achieve quota, and keep all records updated in HubSpot
- Produce accurate and timely forecasts
- Work with the product team to better understand the Hive9 value proposition for prospects
- Develop a complete understanding of Hive9’s product offerings, with an emphasis on business outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- The ability to align client business objectives with Hive9 solutions
- Effective organization and time management skills
- The tenacity to chase companies and individuals until they respond
- A commitment to success in everything you do
- A team player
- A high level of business acumen
- A high level of proficiency in MS Office products
- A bachelor’s degree in Business with a minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.6 (if lacking the preferred experience below)
- 1-2 years of inside sales or business development experience in a B2B setting (preferred but not required)
Hive9 is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination, including sexual harassment.
The information provided by you in this application will be used for the purposes of recruitment and, for successful applicants only, for personnel administration and management purposes and to comply with the employer’s obligations regarding the retention of employee records.
If your application is unsuccessful, Hive9, Inc., will retain your personal information on secure file solely to consider you for future recruitment opportunities.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com.